1. Is my title and introduction enticing? Yes my introduction was enticing
2. Is my thesis effective? My thesis grasps the concept of my essay.
3. Have I included enough details so the reader can visualize my experience? I believe so that there is enough detail in my essay.
4. Are the events presented in a logical sequence? All work was done in logical sequence.
5. Have I used transitions to help the sequence of events flow smoothly? Yes the transitions between paragraphs was smoothly and between key details.
6. Have I used dialogue (if appropriate)? Didn’t use dialogue at all.
7. Have I used a consistent point of view and verb tense? Yes my point of view on the essay is evident.
8. Is the point of my narrative evident? Yes my key point is evident.
9. Have I ended the story satisfactorily? I believe I have ended my story the way it should have been.
10. Have I proofread thoroughly? Yes I have proofread my essay.
Private Contractors in the Military
Going back in time to the Civil War, private contractors can be found, providing support, logistics, and supplies to the military forces. If you think about today’s military bases and approaching the front gate that do you see? Well the first person you see is a private security guard standing there waiting to welcome you to fort whatever. Why don’t you see a Military Police Officer standing there? Simple question right, well it isn’t because the Military is going more and more towards a civilian work force. What does going to basically civilian work force do for those men and women that serve in the United States Military today? Is the government really making the right choice by continuing to use private contractors back home and abroad in war zones today? That is where this paper is going to search out the causes and effects of the use of private contractors or civilian work force in...