Being the manager at the fast food restaurant and having a difficult time motivating your employees to clean the facility every three hours will be an easy task, when you find the best way to motivate them. What I have come up with is a three part contingent reward program. The three steps are;
Assign tasks to each employee
• We will provide a handout to each team employee listing there areas they are responsible through out the month.
• This allows them to plan for the tasks and assignment they will need to complete.
• Each employee will get assignments based on there level of experience. As they move up in the company more tasks can be assigned.
Manager/Head Manager checks daily on tasks
• This is important part of the contingent reward system.
• Every three hours the manager needs to verify that the task is done and make a note of it on a board where all the tasks for the month are represented.
• The reward is broken down per paycheck. Each completed task represents a certain percentage of additional money.
• This will also be viewed quarterly for yet another possible percentage increase
• So as the employees do there assigned task they are rewarded for that.
• If they do not do the task they will not receive the increase
• It will also show they are not getting there tasks done on the big board
o This will service as a motivation as the team can see who is performing and who is not
This is the concept that has been... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 11). Contingent Reward System. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Contingent-Reward-System-1263849.html
"Contingent Reward System" StudyMode.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Contingent-Reward-System-1263849.html>.
- MLA 7
"Contingent Reward System." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Contingent-Reward-System-1263849.html>.
"Contingent Reward System." StudyMode.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Contingent-Reward-System-1263849.html.