A. External influences
1. PartyLite products are typically bought by affluent to middle income females. The social class associated with PartyLite is either Upper Americans or Middle Class groups who holds their home's appearance as important.
2. Although either gender can use the product, PartyLite products are typically purchased by females. Due to the nature of how the candles are sold, though in-home parties directed towards female social groups, it is doubtful that in the future males will become interested in buying the products.
3. The social subculture has the greatest impact on the purchase and consumption of PartyLite products. Because of the high, the product is typically more expensive than similar products available for purchase in a retail store. Due to this Upper Americans purchase products to show the use of the prestige brand. Middle class Americans who hold the appearance of their home as important purchase the PartyLite brand name to decorate with unique items.
4. Age, gender, and income are all factors in the consumption of PartyLite candles. Consumers are typically young adults to middle age adults with expendable income to use on this non-necessity good. PartyLite in-home parties are typically held in the suburban areas where there are more consultants available to facilitate shows.
5. Is this product particularly appropriate for consumers with relatively high (or low) incomes compared to others in their occupational group (ROCI)?
6. PartyLite products, and careers, are directed towards women with families and who value their home's appearance.
7. PartyLite products aren't typically innovative. It is a trusted brand name that would benefit by focusing on the early majorities and late majorities who are already loyal to the brand. Also focusing on the early adopters to be a show host to influence the early majority.
8. New homeowners, who previously didn't have space to... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2006, 06). Consumer Behavior Audit of Partylite. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 06, 2006, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Consumer-Behavior-Audit-Partylite-90296.html
"Consumer Behavior Audit of Partylite" StudyMode.com. 06 2006. 06 2006 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Consumer-Behavior-Audit-Partylite-90296.html>.
"Consumer Behavior Audit of Partylite." StudyMode.com. 06, 2006. Accessed 06, 2006. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Consumer-Behavior-Audit-Partylite-90296.html.