“STUDY THE CONSUMER AWARENESS ABOUT NANDINI MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS AND IMPACT OF PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES ON CREATING AWARENESS.”
Under taken at
Dharwad Milk Union,
A Subsidiary of Karnataka Milk Federation
Table of Contents
|Sl.no |Particulars |Page No. | |1. |Executive Summary |4 | |2. |Industry profile |10 | | |2.1 |Brief history |11 | |3 |Company profile |14 | | |5.1 |Karnataka Milk federation |15 | | |5.2 |Dharwad milk union |17 | | |5.3 |Organization chart |24 | | |5.4 |products |25 | | |5.5 |Marketing department |29 | | |5.6 |Promotional activities by KMF |32 | |6 |Analysis |42 | |7 |Findings |56 | |8 |Suggestions |59 | |11 |Conclusion |61 | |12 |Annexure |63 | |13 |Bibliography |67 |
Title of the project:
“TO STUDY THE CONSUMER AWARENESS ABOUT NANDINI MILK AND MILK PRODUCTS, AND IMPACT OF PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES ON CREATING AWARENESS.”
Objective of the study:
• To study the consumer awareness about Nandini Milk and Milk Products.
• To study impact of promotional activities on creating consumer awareness.
• To study the whole product range of Nandini Milk and Milk products.
• To study the customer expectations in Packaged Milk and Milk products.
• To study the promotional activities adopted by the company.
• To evaluate the impact of those activities on customers mind.
• To search for the new areas on which the company can focus to create awareness.
Statement of the problem
Milk is the day to day need of any individual all over the world. In India the supply of Milk to the customers is done through the unorganized milkmen. After the revolution of the co-operative milk unions the milk India seen the packaged and processed Milk and Milk products. For many years the co-operative milk unions enjoyed monopoly in the market. But after the entry of private sector in this industry the competition has increased to maximum extent. Each of the players in the market has many ranges of milk products under...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document