204, Mavdi Road, Bangalore
Contact : 8549999
Email : email@example.com
Best Institute of Technology and Science
Goa – 689 256
We have received a request to submit a business proposal for your online examination to be conducted next year for post graduation courses. We, Excellent Consultancy, are a leading consultancy firm in managing and organising events. We have successfully managed an online competition between different branches of Amity University, Noida. We have a team who are experts at negotiating with educational institutes for use of their premises.
We have a business proposal for your online examination programme in the attached documents.
We request you to consider it and awaityour reply.
Business Proposal: Online Examination
* Students from any part of India can take part in this exam. * Cover the point about unnecessary travel by students... avoiding expenditure on travel... online exams are cheaper for students....Work on even low configuration computers and low speed internet connection. * .
* Reduce complexity to prepare result for large number of students. * Paperless Examination: SAVE ENVIRONMENT
* Save time to collect answer SHEET from whole country
* Students from any part of country can take part
* The Online Examination Project will change that the way exams are being conducted. It is designed in such way that maximum number of students can appear for it from different part of country. * It will have 35 centre across the country
* Private college computer labs will be examination centre because they have enough infrastructures. * Arrangements of examination centres will be in major city of respective states depend upon number of applications state wise. * Programming language will be Java which has rare compatibility issues. * Individual login for students will be there, to overcome connectivity problems.
* Powerful server needs to have on rent for exam, with one in reserve to handle huge traffic and back up. * Centre Distribution across the country the country
1. Max Students : 50,000
2. Total No of Centre : 35
3. Duration : 3 Days
4. 2 Shift per day
5. 120 students per shift
6. 1440 students per centre
A detailed statewise centre list is provided in the Annexure. State| University|
Andhra Pradesh| College of Engineering, OU,Hyderabad|
Assam| Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati|
Arunchal Pradesh| Institute of Communication & Information Technology| Bihar| NIT, Patna|
Chandigarh| LPU, Chandigarh|
Chattisgarh| Govt. Engineering College, Raipur|
Delhi| Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi|
Goa| Goa College of Engineering,Ponda|
Gujarat| Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar|
Haryana| Apeejay Engineering College, Gurgaon|
Himachal Pradesh| University Institute Of Information Technolgy,Shimla| Jammu & Kashmir| Regional Engg College, Srinagar|
Jharkhand| Birla Institute of Technology,Ranchi|
Karnataka| BGS INSTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY,Bellur|
Kerala| Amal Jyothi Engineering College ,Kottayam|
Madhya Pradesh| SGS Institute of Technology & Science, Indore| Maharashtra| Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai|
Manipur| Government College Of Technology, Imphal|
Meghalaya| Shillong Engineering and Management College, Shillong| Mizoram| Mizoram Engineering College, Aizwal|
Nagaland| Japfi Christian College,Kohima|
Orissa| NIT, Rourkela|
Punjab| Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh|
Rajasthan| Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani| Sikkim| Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, East Sikkim| Tamil Nadu| Indian Institute of...