National Labor Relation Commission Library faces the following problems: * Manual in locating and knowing the availability of the books. * Manual in knowing the list of employee
* Less efficient and Time consuming.
* Unmanageable record and list of books.
* The Library clerk has delayed response to the inquiry.
* The librarian needs enough time to track down the borrowed book.
III. GENERAL OBJECTIVE
To create an Automated Library System for National Labor Relation Commission.
IV. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
The System Must:
* Provide an electronic list of books with accession no., author, title of books, edition, volume, publisher, copy right, copies, and remarks. * Manage in inventory.
* More efficient and less time consuming.
* Provide the list of employees
The System’s scope is as follows.
* List of the books
* List of employees
* Search, issue and return of books
* Records of the availability of the books
* It can only be utilized by the librarian
* It can only be used by the National Labor Relation Commission Library
VI . SYSTEM LIMITATION
* Cannot be manipulated by other personnel
* Only for National Labor Relation Commission
* Overdue is not applicable in the NLRC operation
* It can only be utilized by the head librarian
I. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The National Labor Relation Commission run by the government sector located in PPSTA Bldg.5 Banawe, Quezon City has its own library. The librarian of National Labor Relation Commission like the other librarian in the country faces several problems in their service because of the manual system they uses in their transaction. Manual in the way of locating and knowing if the books is available or not, it become harder for the librarian to see his record one by one. The librarian has a problem in knowing if the borrowers is NLRC employee or not...