Upload to the drop box when completed
1. A technician is installing a new power supply in a computer. Which type of power connector should be used to connect to an ATX motherboard? AUX
2. When installing a CPU in a ZIF socket, how should the technician align the pins to avoid damage? Align the CPU so that the Connection 1 indicator is lined up with Pin 1 on the CPU socket. Doing this ensures that the orientation notches on the CPU are aligned with the orientation keys on the CPU socket. 3. Which two connectors are used to connect external peripherals? (Choose two.) Monitor
4. After a technician has assembled a new computer, it is necessary to configure the BIOS. At which point must a key be pressed to start the BIOS setup program? During the POST
5. What is a convenient way that a technician can tell whether a ribbon cable is for an IDE hard drive or a floppy drive? Wide and Flat
6. Which type of drive is installed in a 5.25-inch bay?
7. What is a function of the BIOS?
Performs check on components
8. What should be the next installation step after all the internal components of a PC have been installed and connected to the motherboard and power supply? Connect the wireless antenna to the connector
9. Refer to the exhibit. Which should be the last step when connecting external cables to a computer? Plug in the power cable
10. What is a function of a video adapter card?
A video adapter card is the interface between a computer and a display monitor 11. What is a function of the adapter cards that are installed in a computer? Provides better graphics
12. Which two connections should be provided to a floppy disk drive during installation? (Choose two.) A Berg power connector provides the FDD with power from the power supply. A floppy data cable connects...