Assignment No. 3 (Fall 2007)
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted before or on
November 17th, 2007.
Please view the assignment submission process document provided to you by the Virtual University to upload the assignment.
Rules for Marking
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date;
The submitted assignment does not compile or run;
The assignment is copied.
The assignment is being uploaded to make the students read their handouts thoroughly. As it has been observed that the students are not reading their handouts properly so the assignment will bridge the gap between the students and the handouts.
The assignment will also augment the students’ understanding of the importance of some specific dates and incidents in the history of Pakistan.
Assignment (Fill in the blanks with appropriate words)
1. The Lahore Resolution was moved by _______________.
2. The World War started in 1939
3. The Hindus started Quit India Movement in ____________seeing British in trouble..
4. Lord Wavell announced elections in ________
5. In __________1945 the elections of Central Legislature were held and the ML won all 30 Muslim seats. 6. On___________, 1946, all the newly elected Muslim members pledged in the Delhi Convention to shatter the Hindu dream of united India. 7. The Interim Government was formed under Nehru on September _________1946 and the ML stayed away. 8. Khizr Hayat Tiwana was a Muslim Leader from the_____________. 9. ___________meeting of the Constituent Assembly was held on August 11, 1947 and the ceremonies on August 14. 10. _____________appointed as Viceroy and he arrived in Delhi on March 22, 1947. Attempting Methodology
All the students should write down the whole sentences along with the missing words in accord with their...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document