I. Positive associations
1. Blue is successful in bathrooms.
2. Is a peacemaker of color; not many people dislike blue. 3. Is considered a noble color, represents dignity and poise. 4. Dark blue inspires confidence and trust. 5. Pale blue is believed to encourage fantasy. 6. Cool, calm, comfortable, relaxing, and clean. II. Negative associations
7. Depression, cold, low-class, and melancholy. 8. The color blue reduces appetite.
9. People are more unlikely to eat blue food. 10. Time passes by slower in a blue room. III. Culture
11. The color blue is significant in religious beliefs; also believed to bring peace. 12. Certain culture believes that the color blue keeps bad spirits away. 13. In Germany “I’m blue” means “I’m drunk.” 14. “Something blue” bridal tradition in the US represents love. 15. In Iran, blue is the color of mourning. IV. Health
16. Research shows that blue light will slow your heartbeat, decrease your temperature, and relax your muscle. 17. Blue reduces nervousness and excitement. 18. The color blue is known to contract the arteries, veins, and capillaries and thereby raises the blood pressure. 19. Blue is also known to assist with balance and equilibrium. V. Consumer Behavior
20. Fashion consultants recommend wearing blue to job interviews because it symbolizes loyalty. 21. Weightlifters are able to handle heavier weights in blue gyms. 22. The color blue represents the U.S. democratic party. Beginning with the...