Motivated individual with diversified work experience in Third Party Collections and Coordinating. Increased company revenues by working to develop custom 3-pronged process to resolve work flow restrictions. Demonstrates proficient communication skills and knowledge of six sigma. Successfully completed 4 months formal training affiliated with the American Collectors association International. Attended University 3 years for Liberal Arts.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Company: M.D.K. Realty Solutions LLC, Great Valley, N.Y. 14741 Contact: Daniel Kandefer, Vice President
Office: 716-945-5848, Cell: 716-583-2034
* Paint work coordinator for realty sales company
* Researches home refurbishing products and paint techniques, offers recommendations to realty client * Implements paint and refurbishing procedures
* Estimates amounts of labor and material in order to submit bids for employment * Secures temporary work agreements
* Monitors operations using six-sigma in order to improve output. * Collaborates with clients employees about associated work concerns in order to complete tasks on schedule * Initiates follow-up during all phases of work project in order to verify client satisfaction * Successfully completed 3 house flipping projects with realty sales client * Receives positive performance rating by client
Telephone Representative 1-2009-6-2009
Company: Southern Tier Agency Inc, Depew, N.Y. 14043
Contact: Diane Lovullo, CEO
Office: 716-681-3838 ext.300
* Collection and Telephone Representative for collection agency debt buyer * Contacted consumers by telephone in order to negotiate for payment of overdue (BMG) high interest Pay Day loans * Worked on 250 contingency and purchase accounts, 30 days-3 years outstanding, average account balance of $500.00 Key...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document