CODE OF ETHICS
Section 1. TITLE. This Code shall be known as the ______________________.
Section 2. DECLARATION OF POLICY. All officers, staff and members of the cooperative shall abide and adhere to this Code of Conduct. Towards this end, they shall serve with utmost professionalism, integrity, morality and nationalism.
In keeping with the spirit of Cooperativism, we envision a __________(Name of Cooperative) that will actively promote and advance the upliftment of the quality of life of all members through savings, thrift and self-reliant entrepreneurship.
In the accomplishment of this vision, _________ (Name of Cooperative) shall serve its members in a caring, accountable, responsive and ethical manner and thus worthy of the respect and emulation by others.
PROFESSIONAL ETHICAL STANDARDS
The officers and employees of ___________(Name of Cooperative) shall be guided by the following:
1. Officers and employees, in the performance of their duties and responsibilities, shall be guided by the principles of honesty, dedication and sincerity.
2. They shall act with utmost professionalism, fairness and courtesy in all their dealings with co-officers, staff, members, and the general public.
3. They shall act as role models in uprightness, delicadeza and punctuality in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
4. They shall, at all times protect, promote and advance the interest and welfare of the cooperative to sustain the growth and well-being of its members and the community in general.
5. Officers and employees shall not enrich themselves nor engage in any activity that is adverse or in conflict with the objectives of the cooperative and the interest of its members.
6. Officers and employees shall, at all times, lead an upright and proper lifestyle and shall not get involved in any immoral, indecent...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document