Grand Canyon University: LDR 620
May 3, 2013
<Note: Even though APA does not require the
date on a title page, it is a requirement for GCU papers.>
1) Create an overview of the company. Include such things as mission/ethics statements, products, markets, recent financial performance, global operations (if any), etc. The analysis
2) Complete a SWOT analysis.
3) Identify the company's strategic objectives.
4) Explain specific plans in place to meet objectives (identify elements of price differentiation, image, support, quality, niche, penetration, geographic expansion, and any other marketing, operational, HR, or financial initiatives that might be in place).
5) Determine if the company has contingency plans for possible risk events and evaluate the viability of the plan.
6) Evaluate the business strategy by indicating whether you agree/disagree with the company's present strategy, situational factors (if any) that you think might have been overlooked, and any suggested changes that you would make to the strategy. Typing Template for APA Papers: A Sample of Proper Formatting for the APA 6th Edition
This is an electronic template for papers written in APA style (American Psychological Association, 2010). The purpose of the template is to help the student set the margins and spacing. Margins are set at 1 inch for top, bottom, left, and right. The type is left-justified only—that means the left margin is straight, but the right margin is ragged. Each paragraph is indented five spaces. It is best to use the tab key to indent. The line spacing is double throughout the paper, even on the reference page. One space is used after punctuation at the end of sentences. The font style used in this template is Times New Roman and the font size is 12. First Heading