* Nog iets moois van maken
Coca-Cola has introduced a lot of Coca-Cola drinks. For every single Coca-Cola product there is a reason why they introduced it. This project shows how Coca-Cola is positioned in the Soda/Coke market and the Coca-Cola Zero product is going to be analyzed in specific. To analyze Coca-Cola Zero specifically these questions will be answered in this project:
* Why did they found/introduced Zero?
* How positioned they Zero next to the other products?
* Became Coca Cola Zero a success or a flop?
* What made Coca Cola a success or a flop?
1. Coca-Cola in the Soda/Coke Market
The Coca-Cola Company is doing business in the Soda/Coke market. They have to deal with a lot of factors in this market. This chapter contains information about the organization, competitors, markets(segmentation) and stragetic business units.
project is about the Coca-Cola Company and especially their product Coca-Cola Zero. Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in the stores, restaurants, and vending machines of more than 200 countries. The Coca-Cola Company has introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special editions with lemon, lime or coffee. The Coca-Cola Company mission: * To refresh the world.
* To inspire moments of optimism and happiness.
* To create value and make a difference.