Therefore, workaholic`s lifestyle can affect their families, social lives, and health.. Body
A. Workaholic lifestyle has a profound influence on their families, their social lives, and their health. 1. Workaholic’s lifestyle has an adverse effect on their families. Supporting Detail.
* Workaholic has a superior position in their company.
* time they spend on their families is limited
* They do not even have enough time to take care of their children or do household chores * Their children may be not educated carefully in terms of emotion and spirit, and easily get into trouble.
B. Workaholic’s lifestyle can affect on their social lives. Supporting Detail.
* Workaholic’s lifestyle doesn’t count enough time to participate in outdoor activities or community activities. * Workaholic`s cannot form new relationships with others. * Friends who play an important role in their metal health around them are so few that makes them uncomfortable to society. * They have a looser and looser link with their relatives; as a result, all of this makes them feel isolated from the society.
C. Workaholic’s life styles have a harmful influence on their heath. Supporting Detail.
* They have no time for hobbies in order to release their stress * They must suffer from severe work-related stress for a long time, which leads to serious diseases. * An individual who works more than eight hours per day may suffer from severe headaches. * They will not be able to fulfill their work expeditiously on time.
In conclusion, there are a number of undesirable impacts on not only workaholic’s life but also the world around them. They should set schedule to have more time to care of their families and to keep relationships as well in order to have well-balanced life.
Therefore, workaholics` lifestyles can affect their families, social lives, and health....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document