The first joint venture international full service advertising agency to set up in Bangladesh, GABL is today the largest stand alone agency in Bangladesh with billings of USD 6 million in 2006. GABL is a market leader with a dynamic team of young and talented professionals and has won an unprecedented 4 years in a row (2003-2007) the Agency of the year Award, at the Srijan Samman Awards for all Bengali advertising work done in India and Bangladesh. In additional work done for its local as well as multinational corporate has won innumerable local and international Awards and accolades. GABL is a member of the Grey Group owned by WPP. 1.1 Origin of the report
This report is based on the Internship program in Grey Advertising Bangladesh Ltd., client servicing department, as a partial requirement of the B.B.A Program. It is a three credit course to complete the B.B.A program of the Institute of Business Administration, Jahangirnagar University. This report has been prepared under the direct supervision of Assistant Professor Mohammad Nazmul Islam.
1.2. Objective of the study
• To depict a clear picture of activities of an advertising agency from the perspective of GREY Advertising Bangladesh Ltd.
• To know the total account management process of Grey Advertising Bangladesh.
• To identify the role of the functional departments’ of Grey in delivery of service to the clients.
• To know how the agency works and how the communication program is projected for a brand.
• To find out the problems facing by various departments during executing their works
Here, this report is conducted by using both primary and secondary data as primary data is data collected from first-hand experience and secondary data is data published or analyzed before in somewhere else. Primary data is collected through working in and being attached...