Answer the following questions in full sentences.
1. What, can you infer (guess), is the season? How do you know? If I would have to guess, I would say that the season is summer because of the fact that one of them is wearing shorts and a tank top, and the other one is wearing a t shirt. Also they are both outside playing basketball, it seems.
2. How does the boy in the baseball hat react to what the other boy has said about his family? How can you tell? The boy in the basketball hat thinks that the boy is strange because he lives with both his parents, which now a days many families are broken up, with both parents living in different places. You can tell this because of the fact that he just walks away after hearing that the other boy lives in an unbroken home.
3. How can you tell the difference between what is said and what is thought? You can tell this because the words that are said appear as text bubbles but the single thought the boy in the basketball hat thinks is called a thought bubble.
4. How does the boy who has been left behind feel at the end? How do you know? You can say that he feels lest out about the fact that he is the 1% in that group of friends that has a stable home and his friends push him away for that because they are jealous, this could make the boy feel alone.
5. What can you infer is the reason that the boy with the baseball hat is so surprised that the other boy lives with both parents? Maybe because the people around the boy with the stable home all have broken families that don’t live together and for the boy with the basketball hat thinks that findings some one that lives with both his parents is something weird to see now a days.
6. Nowadays there are many different types of families. Using your personal experiences and the ideas contained within the comic, write a paragraph about the reasons why families are changing. Now a...