1. Zeus - Zeus is the Father of Gods and men. He rules the Olympians of Mount Olympus as a father rules the family. He is the god of sky and thunder in Greek mythology. 2. Hera - Was the wife and one of three sisters of Zeus in the Olympian pantheon of Greek mythology and religion. 3. Aphrodite – Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure, and procreation. Her Roman equivalent is the goddess Venus. 4. Poseidon - is one of the twelve Olympian deities of the pantheon in Greek mythology. His main domain is the ocean, and he is called the God of the Sea. Poseidon is one of Zeus's brothers, and the ruler of the seas. 5. Thetis - known as the goddess of water, one of the fifty Nereid’s, daughters of the ancient one of the seas with shape-shifting abilities. 6. Athena - is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill. 7. Hephaestus - was the Greek god of technology, blacksmiths, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metals, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes. The Mortals
1. Perseus - Persues was the son of Zeus and Danae
2. Andromeda - Andromeda was the daughter of Kepheus and Cassiopeia, king and queen of the kingdom Ethiopia. 3. Calibos - Calibos is the son of Thetis. He was to marry the princess Andromeda and be the next ruler of the Kingdom of Joppa. He was deformed by Zeus as punishment for hunting and destroying every living thing surrounding The Wells of The Moon, including Zeus's entire sacred herd of flying horses besides Pegasus. 4. Cassiopeia - wife of king Cepheus of Ethiopia
5. Stygian Witches – They are three old women, sisters that know almost everything but the future. The Stygian witches are blind and see through a shared mystical eye, which they put near their eyes. The Mythological
1. Bubo – In Greek Mythology was a robotic replica of Athena’s beloved...