• Toddle Inn is registered with the local Health Board and is fully compliant with the current Pre-school Childcare and Health & Safety Regulations.
• You are welcome to stay with your son/daughter for the first few days to settle them.
• We operate an open door policy; feel free to drop in any time.
• Children are not permitted to bring their own toys with them to the playgroup.
• Medication will not be administered to any child except where circumstances merit it and without permission for parent / guardian.
• Please ensure parents / guardians are familiar with the policies and procedures.
• Please feel free to talk to any of the staff regarding any concerns or interests you may have.
• The aim of toddle Inn is to provide a quality service where your child can develop in all areas through the medium of play and interaction in a relaxed and friendly environment.
• Copies of our Policies and Procedures are available at all times and will also be visible on the notice board in the entry hall.
• Toddle Inn operates from 9.15am till 12.30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Please ensure your son / daughter is dropped and collected on time.
• Encourage your son / daughter to hang up their coat on their assigned hanger.
• Make sure you have your son / daughter’s name clearly marked on belonging to avoid any confusing.
• A weekly fee of €55.00 is payable on Monday morning, this fee is payable every week whether your child attends Toddle Inn or not.
• If you are going on holidays fees must be paid in advance to secure your son / daughters place.
• Please supply your child with a small lunch consisting of sandwiches, fruit or yogurt. There are NO sweets, chocolate, biscuits, crisps or cereal bars allowed.
• Only persons nominated on the registration form will be allowed to collect your son / daughter, please notify a staff member in advance of any changes.
• If a child has... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 11). Childcare. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Childcare-492715.html
"Childcare" StudyMode.com. 11 2010. 11 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Childcare-492715.html>.
"Childcare." StudyMode.com. 11, 2010. Accessed 11, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Childcare-492715.html.