UNDER THE ESTEEMED GUIDANCE OF Mr.K.R.Subramanian
Berths of inner and outer harbour of Visakhapatnam Port.
SEZ : (SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE)
With the enactment of the SEZ Act 2005 supported by SEZ Rules 2006 by the Government of India, the best of the facilities and incentives are now available under the SEZ scheme. Every company is now looking at SEZ scheme for their Export Industry / Services. The full utilization of such infrastructure facilities and generous incentives depends on where your proposed facility is located. ABOUT VSEZ : (Visakhapatnam –SEZ: You do business and We take care of the rest ) VSEZ, formerly known as VEPZ, was established in the year 1989. Set up in a sprawling 360 acres of prime land in one of the fastest growing cities of India, Visakhapatnam Special Economic Zone offers state of the art infrastructure coupled with liberal package of incentives, concessions and support services. The export-friendly administrative set up ensures disposal of all approvals and clearances instantly. It has got more than 100 companies in it. OBJECTIVES:
* Creation of employment opportunities.
* Promotion of export of goods and services.
* Generation of additional economic activity.
* Promotion of investment from domestic and foreign sources ADVANTAGE’S OF VSEZ:
1. High quality infrastructure at affordable rentals with initial concessions. 2. Action oriented, responsive and export-friendly administrative set up. 3. On-line services for all clearances/permissions.
4. Strategically located - Easy accessibility to South and South East Asian countries. 5. High quality and low cost social infrastructure with well connected by rail, road and air to rest of the country. DEVELOPMENT OF NEW SEZ’s: