Instruction: Use the back page of this questionnaire as your answer sheet. Show all necessary calculations.
1. This law states that no matter what its source, a particular compound is composed of the same elements in the same parts by mass.
Law of definite proportions
2. It refers to how close the measurements in a series are to each other.
3. Energy packet is called _______.
4. What is the value for Planck’s constant?
h =6.626 x 10-34 J.s
5. What is the equivalent of 1 meter in decimeter?
1m = 10dm
6. It refers to how close a measurement is to the actual value.
7. Cathode ray particles are also called _______.
8. It contains all the positive charge and essentially all the mass of the atom.
9. How many electrons in an atom that can have the following quantum number (n=3, l=1, ml = +1)?
10. How many electrons in an atom that can have the following quantum number (n=5, l=3)?
11. Element that has an atomic mass of 40 and the number of neutrons is equal to 20.
12. Robert Millikan used _______ experiment to determine the mass of electron.
13. How many molecules of water if there 15 moles of H2O?
90.33 H14. Element that has an LSC of 5s2.
15. The LSC of Selenium is ______.
16. How many electrons in an atom that can have the following quantum number (n=2, ms = +1/2)?
17. Calculate in correct number of significant figures.
18. Calculate 1.110 cm + 17.3 cm + 108.2 cm + 3.16 m in correct number of significant figures.
19. What is the ΔE needed to completely remove the electron from an H atom?
20. The wavelength of radiation from a microwave oven is 1.20 cm. What is the energy of one photon of this microwave radiation?
21. It states that no two atoms will have the same set of quantum numbers.
22. The change in energy when an electron is accepted by a gaseous atom to form an anion.
23. Which of the following sets... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 11). Chem Drill. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Chem-Drill-1251926.html
"Chem Drill" StudyMode.com. 11 2012. 11 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Chem-Drill-1251926.html>.
"Chem Drill." StudyMode.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Chem-Drill-1251926.html.