1. I could ask the client first, and then observe how client react and prefer in their daily life. 2. – Ask client him/herself.
* Listen to client when he/she talk about his/her friends and family. 3. I might encourage and facilitate a client to attend social and recreational activities involved their social network by; 4.1 Cheer up client honestly.
4.2 Select activities that the client preferred.
4.3 Create good environment that support client’s mental health. 4. I might encourage and facilitate a client to attend social and recreational activities that promote the development of social network by; 4.1 Introduce new friends to client.
4.2 Suggest client to attend new activities that benefit him/her. 4.3 meet up client with his/her satisfaction.
1. For swimming;
* Set up support instrument to swim.
* Find swimming pool that has lifeguards and easy to access for disable person. * Tell pool’s lifeguard, manager and swimming coach to support Mary. For educational group;
* Find schools, class or communities which want the seniors to tell stories about her life and experience. * Set up transport route for Mary to go easily.
* Tell bus drivers, school principal, teacher or manger of community activities to accept Mary. 2. Provide transport routes, swimming pool map and regulations.
1. Tom’s circumstances that might have impact on his health are; * Malnutrition
2. Processes, actions and circumstances that might support Tom’s good health are; * Encourage Tom to make easy meal by himself, so he would have sufficient money to pay Gas bill and then his heating could operate in winter. * Suggest Tom to do some part-time to get more money and he will have friends and exercise. 3. I might teach Tom to make an easy meal and do it together when I can.
1. I would support Delores’ health...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document