• 1. How I look is not as important as how I act.
•2. I treat others the way I want them to treat me.
•3. It is okay to laugh at funny things, but not to laugh at others. •
•4. I do not gossip; if I cannot say anything helpful, I do not say anything at all. •
•5. When I am sad, I help myself feel better by thinking of things that are good in my life. •
•6. In order to have friends, I must act in a kind way.
•7. I believe that I am someone who can do important things. •
•8. What I say and how I say it tells others the kind of person I am. •
•9. I appreciate my family, my teachers, and my school.
•10. I treat everyone with respect.
•11. When I listen, I show others that I care about them. •
•12. I am being a good citizen when I volunteer to help others. •
•13. I think for myself and make smart choices that are good for me. •
•14. I try to understand what my friends are feeling.
•15. Everyone makes mistakes, so instead of getting angry with myself, I try to do better. •
•16. I do not give up; I keep trying until I can do my work. •
•17. Sharing with others makes me feel good and makes them feel good too. •
18. I work out my problems without hurting myself or others.
19. I am being polite when I wait for my turn and say please and thank you.
20. When I smile at people, they usually smile back.
21. I am honest; I do not cheat or steal.
22. When I am angry, I use self-control and do not hurt others.
23. When I do what I say I will do, I am being responsible.
24. I am grateful for what I have, so I share with others.
25. I try to learn something new each day.
26. When things do not go my way, I stop and think of what I can do to make them better.
27. I do not make fun of other children because I don't know what their life is like.
28. I feel successful when I do my best.
29. Everyone has good and bad feelings.