Setting two SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time bound) objectives for the following Mission Statements. MISSION STATEMENT: 1
* Product quality is our number one priority.
1) To adopt the seven principles of TQM (Total Quality Management) for all the production activities within the next three months. 2) To decrease the number of repairs and maintenance complaints by 20% for the products within a year. MISSION STATEMENT: 2
* On-time delivery is our commitment to our customers.
1. To decrease the waiting time from 5 days to 3 days for premium customers from next month.
2. To increase the process speed by 10% with 5 new machines by the end of this month.
Question #2: Organizational Research
1. After my post-graduation, I would like to work with ADP (Automatic Data Processing) as a SAP HR Consultant because I have learnt SAP after my graduation and I am very good at configuring Time-Management and Payroll modules in it. ADP deals mainly with those two modules and is one of the biggest companies offering SAP services along with other ERPs across the globe. I am also going to study SAP in this semester which will help me in improving and brushing up my SAP knowledge on par with Canadian standards. I have also planned to take the SAP Business Objects certification exam through Pearson VUE within two months after completion of the course. I would take additional coaching and training for certification in these two months. A Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, a certification and proven knowledge in SAP HR will definitely help me in grabbing an opportunity to work with ADP within 3 to 4 months after completion of my course.
2 (a) ADP Mission Statement:
Power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success ADP Vision:
Be the world’s authority on helping organizations focus on what matters
(b) ADP Values:
Integrity is everything: We conduct our business with the highest level of integrity. We are straightforward and honor our commitments. We do the right thing. Insightful Expertise: We thrive on turning knowledge into insight. Staying on top of our field and ahead of the curve is how we drive value for our clients. Service Excellence: We are obsessed with all aspects of the client experience. The strength of our client relationships is the key to our growth and success. Inspiring Innovation: We strive for constant improvement, always searching for new and better ways to serve our clients and grow the business. We created an entire industry - innovation is in our DNA. Each person counts: We believe that each person counts. Each client and associate counts. Each deed counts and each contact between every client and associate counts. We respect and embrace the diversity of our associates, clients and business partners. Results-driven: We are driven by a strong work ethic that is results-oriented. We encourage prudent risk taking without the fear of occasional failure. By being accountable, we deliver measurable results. Social responsibility: We believe in giving back to the communities where we work and live. We encourage and support our associates' commitment to giving back and helping improve their communities.
(c) Corporate Strategy of ADP:
The corporate strategy pursued by ADP is Growth. ADP Canada began operations in 1979 as a joint venture between ADP, Inc. and the Bank of Montreal. Since then, it has been expanding its client base, revenues and has also doubled its size in market share by acquiring Royal Bank of Canada’s payroll services operations. It also acquired Group AST and its affiliated companies in the year 2005 and with this acquisition, ADP’s client base has grown to more than 50,000 organizations across Canada. Today, ADP is the leading provider of Employer Services in Canada providing a comprehensive range of...