Question 1: What global forces have contributed to the growth of the cruise-line industry? Answer: The global forces which have contributed to the growth of the cruise-line industry are- * The open sea.
* Exotic ports those are available to a mass market.
* People’s tendency to have pleasure or relaxation.
* The advent of Transocean air services.
* Advances in the jet technology which made air travel a viable option for growing mass market of budget minded international travelers. * Increasing discretionary incomes.
Question 2: What specific steps have Carnival cruise Lines taken to benefit from global social changes? Answer: Carnival Cruise Lines offers cruises to every continent on the globe, including Antarctica. The specific steps that Carnival Cruise Lines have taken to benefit from global social changes are- * Geographically pertinent themes.
* Cost per cruise which is low than others.
* Avoided areas to make the passengers free from political upheaval. * Implemented strict health and safety measures.
* Dealt with economic recessions by offering shorter cruises that embarks closer to home. * Offered fixed cruise-price.
* Minimized staffing costs by sourcing employees on a global basis. Question 3: What are some of the national differences that affect the operations of cruise lines? Answer: Cruise lines obtain flags of their convenience from about 30 different countries because of the lower taxes and less stringent employment policies of those countries. Few countries have shipyards capable of building cruise ships. These are the national differences that affect the operations of cruise lines....