CASE INCIDENT 1
Explain how Foreman’s 3 day course could positively influence the profitability of Albertsons.
By Start Early and Yoga keeps mind fresh and relax- Healthy body .Group hugs, Attitude change team activities- Enhance team building & High determination- Improves productivity. Closing differences. And familiarity
Johnston says, “Positive Attitude is the single biggest thing that can change a business.” How valid and generalizable do you think this statement is?
Positive Attitude is the single biggest thing that can change a business because 1. Increase confident and has positive effect on job
2. More adaptable to handle problems/pressure
3. Positive effect on the environment as wells as among peers 4. Bridge better relations between employees and customers 5. Enhancing working ability by best use of potential- uplifts business.
If you were a Johnston, What would you do to evaluate the effectiveness of your $10 million investment in Foreman’s training program?
Techniques for Evaluation of Effectiveness
1. Conducting a test before training, during and after the program is completed. 2. Questionnaire given after completion to get the feedback 3. Progress graph determines change occurring is successful or not 4. Through interviews
As an Employee I will be
1. Positive outlook as a whole helps deal with customers. 2. Enhancement in personality.
3. Optimistic approach to every situation.
4. Compassionate to provide better customer service.
5. Mental alertness leads to increased efficiency.
CASE INCIDENT 2
These types of jobs are considered difficult, stressful and time consuming and make an employee very busy all the time that he even scarifies his personal life and activities. Few people who prefer their professional life over personal or are very workaholic like...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document