Camille Hannah D. Asuncion
BAM – 205
To be report to:
Prof. Inan C. Hinanay
Defining the Problem
• The billboard of Napoleon Brandy was set off to an issue in which a wife to blame her husband of having a concern with a 15-year-old at a bar. Some of the campaigns to encourage the sexual harassment and mistreating of women.
Diagnosing the Problem
• What was the Problem?
➢ Central Problem:
- Why should Napoleon Quince post billboards that affects or abusing non-drinkers within 15 years old?
➢ Secondary Problem:
- It is right to hurt or abuse a child or a woman in use of wrong phrases?
• Possible Effect of the Problem?
- When non-drinkers read the teasing question printed on the Napoleon Brandy billboard, drinking was the last thing that came to their mind. That's despite the fact that a giant image of a bottle of brandy was right beside the printed words.
It is annoying to such people that do not care to those issues.
• Issues Concern:
- It is wrong to post the billboard in public. This is against the rights of each child or in each woman. And the non-drinker thinks that the billboard is encouraged by the Napoleon Quince to drink alcoholic beverages.
- The company encourages buying their product to some consumers in their fifteen year brandy.
Search for Alternative Solutions
• Post a billboard that has a correct phrase or quotation about their product.
• Use an artist to model their product instead of using words.
• Use other medias to introduce their product (i.e. TV, Radios, Newspaper, Magazines, etc.)
Weighing the Alternatives
|Solution |Advantage |Disadvantage...