SHORT CASE FORMAT:
I. Time Context
* An indication of the time or period when the decision-maker/s will start to plot the feasible solutions to the case (Provide justification)
* Indicates the main decision-maker/s in the case
* Indicates the main person-in-charge or accountable party in the solution and plan of action * (Provide justification)
III. Problem Statement
* Analysts to provide the main problem in the case
* As a major part of the Case Report, analysts are expected to determine the main problem and eliminate all the symptoms that can be points of confusion when determining this area * Should be in interrogative form
IV. Statement of Objectives
* Analysts to indicate both short-term and long-term goals of the organization * Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-bound (SMART) goals are expected to be provided by the analysts * Minimum of 3 objectives
V. Areas of Consideration
* Analysts to indicate the major information surrounding the company * Analysts to indicate major issues that could be the cause of the problem * Analysts to formulate Assumptions in aiding them in the Case * Analysts to indicate major points that could help in formulating solutions or alternative courses of action
* Main Component: SWOT Analysis
- Strengths and Weaknesses can be identified in the following areas: A.
Finance / Accounting
Production / Operations
Research and Development
Management Information Systems
- Opportunities and Threats can be identified in the following areas: A.
VI. Alternative Courses of Action (ACAs)
* Analysts to formulate specific and thorough solutions to solve the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document