- always seems busy and runs his or her life by the clock;
- speaks quickly and loudly;
- walks quickly;
- eats rapidly;
- is impatient and irritable;
- tries to do more than one thing at a time;
- feels guilty when relaxing’
- is competitive and plays to win;
- schedules too many activities into a day;
- and is intolerant of failure.
Not surprisingly, Type B individuals are the complete opposite. A typical Type B:
- can stay patient and calm;
- has no inner anger nor hostility;
- cooperates with others;
- can relax without feeling guilty;
- plays for fun, not to win;
-is flexible and easy going’
- and works without agitation.
Difference in personality traits between type A and B
Type A Personality Traits | Type B Personality Traits | Must get things finished| Do not mind leaving things unfinished for a while | Never late for appointments | Calm and unhurried about appointments| Excessively competitive| Not excessively competitive | Can't listen to conversations, interrupt, finish other’s sentences | Can listen and let the other person finish speaking| Always in a hurry| Never in a hurry even when busy | Do not like to wait | Can wait calmly| Very busy at full speed | Easy going| Trying to do more than one thing at a time | Can take one thing at a time| Want everything to be perfect | Do not mind things not quite...