Career Development Plan Summary
Kuder Fine Foods, Inc. - Upper Manager
Stephanie Murray, Gregory Trevino, Eric Volker, and Nicolas J. Ostrowski
June 23, 2009
Training program for new and current managers.
The Kudler Fine Foods curriculum offers manager’s the ability to manage day-to-day interactions, act as a visionary while giving guidance, direction, and instilling values to his or her subordinates. This training will develop fundamentals of leadership resulting into profit as well as a compelling workplace. Each member of management is required to complete 40 hours of training and here are the proposed training classes:
• Compliance – Internal and External
• Regulatory Laws
• Time Management – How to schedule accordingly and effectively
• Development of Leadership – Present a vision and fundamentals
• Rapport Building – Develop methods for customers and peers
• Customer Service – How to deliver consistently
• Forecasting and Metric Reporting – Excel and PowerPoint based
• Effective Communication – Approach, delivery and how heard
• Employee Reviews/Meetings
• Leadership Writing – Emails to memorandums
Training program for new and current employees.
KFF values each employee and realizes that in order for them to be successful, adequate training is needed so Kudler’s reputation of elite service, company mantra, product knowledge continues. New hires will have three weeks of training covering the do’s and don’ts of customer service, compliance and regulatory information, products, listening, communication, and computer skills. All employees are required to complete a minimum of 20 hours yearly to improve skill sets. Topics available for new and current employees:
• Computer Skills: Register, excel, account systems, or payroll
• Communication Skills: Public Speaking with employees and customers... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2009, 08). Career Development Plan Summary. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 08, 2009, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Career-Development-Plan-Summary-222586.html
"Career Development Plan Summary" StudyMode.com. 08 2009. 08 2009 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Career-Development-Plan-Summary-222586.html>.
"Career Development Plan Summary." StudyMode.com. 08, 2009. Accessed 08, 2009. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Career-Development-Plan-Summary-222586.html.