Assignment Booklet 1A
PED0770 Career and Life Management
Module 1: Section 1 Assignment
For student use onlyFor oFFiCe use only
Date Assignment Submitted:
(If label is missing or incorrect)
Student File Number:
Time Spent on Assignment:
student’s Questions and Comments
Date Assignment Received:
Copyright © 2008 Alberta Education instruCtions For suBmitting
tHis distriButed leArning Assignment Booklet
When you are registered for distributed learning courses, you are expected to regularly submit completed assignments for correction. Try to submit each Assignment Booklet as soon as you complete it. Do not submit more than one Assignment Booklet in one subject at the same time. Before submitting your Assignment Booklet, please check the following:
• Are all the assignments completed? If not, explain why. • Has your work been reread to ensure accuracy in spelling and details? • Is the booklet cover filled out and the correct module label attached?
1. Do not enclose letters with your Assignment Booklets. Send all letters in a separate envelope.
2. Put your Assignment Booklet in an envelope and take it to the post office and have it weighed. Attach sufficient postage and seal the envelope.
1. Assignment Booklets may be faxed to the school with which you are registered. Contact your teacher for the appropriate fax number.
2. All faxing costs are the responsibility of the sender.
It may be possible to e-mail your completed Assignment Booklet to the school with which you are registered. You also may be required to e-mail some of your assignments. Contact your teacher for the appropriate e-mail address.
Copyright © 2008 Alberta Education
Career and Life Management
Assignment Booklet 1A
Copyright © 2008 Alberta Education For teACHer’s use only
summary teacher’s Comments
| |Total Possible | | | |Marks |Your | | | |Mark | |Section 1 | | | |Assignment |100 | | | | | | | |100 | |
Career and Life Management Module 1: Personal Choices Assignment Booklet 1A Section 1 Assignment ISBN 978-0-7741-2875-9
Alberta Education acknowledges with appreciation the Alberta Distance Learning Centre and Pembina Hills Regional Division No. 7 for their review of this Assignment Booklet.
You may find the following Internet sites useful:
• Alberta Education, http://www.education.gov.ab.ca • Learning Resources Centre, http://www.lrc.education.gov.ab.ca • Tools4Teachers, http://www.tools4teachers.ca
Exploring the electronic information superhighway can be educational and entertaining. However, be aware that...