CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
“Together, we will do extraordinary things in the workplace and in the marketplace.”
Together we will build the world’s most extraordinary food company by nourishing people’s lives everywhere, every day.
STATEMENT OF THE OBJECTIVE:
• To improve the performance in marketing strategy
• To maximize the profit in global market
I. CENTRAL PROBLEM
How Campbell Soup Company do an action in order to keep growing their profit and facing the competition in the market?
II. AREA OF CONSIDERATION (SWOT analysis)
1. Fast Production of new Product in the market
2. Strong ties of top management
3. Efficient use of suppliers
1. Poor performance in past Strategic decision making.
2. Rising marketing expenditures
3. Problem regarding Chicken and mushroom farm
1. Higher demand in organic product
2. Expansion in Global Market
3. Improved cost savings
1. Strong pricing pressure from competition
2. Increase of competition in the market
3. Increasing of Commodity Cost
III. ALTERNATIVE CAUSES OF ACTION
1. Continue improving the quality of product in the market that can perform a satisfaction in the consumer.
2. Continue improving the Market Strategy and management decision making.
3. Invest in some sources that the organization can benefit and make it more Profitability.
1. The improvements in the product can double the population of the consumer.
2. The investment can help to fight the competitors in the market.
3. The company improves their performance in part of their decision making.
I therefore conclude that the best solution to the problem is the alternative number 1- Continue improving the quality of product in the market that can perform a satisfaction in the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document