- METRO CASH & CARRY VIETNAM -
THE CRM PIONEERING APPLICATOR IN VIETNAM MODERN STORE SYSTEM
Nguyen Kim Hai
MBAV5652. Advanced Marketing
Columbia Southern University
Professor Larry Richard Williams
Jun 12, 2006
Vietnam ranking 3rd behind leader India and Russia in by A.T. Kearney’s 2006 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) forecasting an extreme fierce competition in domestic market when global giant retailers Wal-Mart, Carrefour, Tesco, Lotte, Parkson, Dairy Farm …enter the market in the coming years. In order to secure the current market position, existing top retailers in Vietnam must cultivate CRM marketing together with consolidate their infrastructure. This research will analyze the way Metro applying CRM in Vietnam, then propose some solutions for Metro Vietnam to utilize CRM tool to hold absolute No.1 position even fiercer competition take place. INTRODUCTION:
- Brief back ground of Vietnamese economy indices and pattern of traditional retailing sector. Evaluation of Vietnam retailing market by international consulting firms. - Introduction of identified existing top retailers in Vietnam with its sales pattern, store formats. - Issues in the research:
1. Study the current Metro’s CRM methods.
2. Solutions for Metro to run better CRM program.
- Research hypothesis: “Metro’s current CRM practice is best in Vietnam and it doesn’t need to change during future”
REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
Perform an extensive search of the literature utilizing books, professional journals, credible internet sources, and personal communications from learned individuals. The content will mention what CRM tools that Metro has been implementing and what it not available cover following issues: - Metro’s marketing organization structures.
- Metro’s database collection method. How often does it being updated? - The way Metro analyzing the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document