1. Is there any motivation to encourage the employees work together?
2. Do manager sets the goals or objectives for the employees to perform their task?
3. Do you provide any rewards if the specific group of employees reach their goals?
4. Do you have any small meeting among the group to discuss the problems?
5. Do you have any training among the groups on how to perform their task effective and efficiently?
6. How is the relationship in the company?
7. Do the company happen any role conflict?
8. Do company organize any activies or gathering to build the relationship of employees?
9. How the leader lead the the team and build their relation?
10. Do you have any suggestion for the company to improve the relationship between employees?
11. What actions and support, in your experience, make a team function successfully?
12. Have you been a member of a team that struggled or failed to accomplish its goal? If so, what assessment did you make of the reasons for the failure?
13. Have you ever had a role in a team project where your role was not clearly defined? How do you handle this?
14. When your team encounters a problem, such as irritation with another co-worker, how do you reach a good resolution?
15. When you receive positive feedback about the completion of a project do you give your team any credit?
16. When you are part of a team that is working exceptionally well, what do you think the reasons are for its success?
17. Describe a team experience you found disappointing. What would you have done to prevent this?
18. What are the important qualities a person should have to become an effective team member?
19. Describe your leadership style and give an example of a situation when you successfully led a group?
20. What factors would you consider in assembling a project team?
21. What actions can a supervisor take to establish teamwork...