Les Repas Fast Food
March 02, 2012
The fast-food industry has been developing rapidly and has successfully penetrated majority of the markets globally, at the same time bringing about several significant changes in practices, work and employment relations. Fast-food restaurants are distinguished and characterized by their inexpensive food products prepared in a standardized method that is dispensed to their customers quickly and efficiently for takeaway or dine-in and are usually packaged without the provision of utensils.
Fast Food Quick Service Restaurant or QSR term given to food that can be prepared and served very quickly. Sometimes it also includes any meal with low preparation time typically refers to food sold in a restaurant or store with low quality preparation, preheated or precooked ingredients, and served to the customer in a packaged form for take-out/take-away.
* To make a successful business
* To learn more how to handle a business
* To be able to examine whether this business is competitive in the industry
II. Management Plan
A plan guiding overall management of an area administered by a federal or state agency. A management plan usually includes objectives, goals, standards and guidelines, management actions, and monitoring plans.
* Organizational Structure
* Owner/Manager – Responsible for managing the business. * Cook – Responsible for preparing the ingridients and for Cooking. * Dish Washer – Responsible for cleaning, washing, and preparing the plates and utensils. * Server – Responsible to serve the foods to the costumers.
* Salaries of the employees
Employee| Per Month| Per Year| Working Hours|
Owner/Manager| | | |
Cook| | | |...