D. Use the Microsoft.com 5-star rating to find the most well-liked template.
22) When creating a presentation, it is most important to consider making the text A. readable
23) Mark recently received an e-mail from what appeared to be a legitimate company, asking him to update and verify his credit card details. Unknowingly, he obliged and later realized that the information had been misused. Mark is a victim of A. hacking
24) The broadest definition of ________ includes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, and adware. A. malware
25) Which of the following statements is true regarding position sensitivity? A. It is a type of data safeguard.
B. It enables security personnel to prioritize their activities in accordance with the possible risk and loss. C. It is documented only for high-sensitivity positions.
D. It applies to new employees only.
26) Which of the following is true regarding an incident-response plan? A. The plan should provide decentralized reporting of all security incidents. B. The plan should require minimal training on the part of employees. C. The plan should identify critical personnel and their off-hours contact information. D. The plan should be simple enough to ensure a fast response with limited practice.
27) Projects that spend so much time ________ are sometimes said to be in analysis paralysis. A. in the system definition phase of the SDLC