一． 单项选择题 Choose the Best Answer and Fill in the Blanks （每题 1 分，共 10 分）
1. Which option does not belong to “Culture Norms and Value Systems”？ A: Religion
D: Economic Philosophy
2. Who did advance the theory of comparative advantage?
A: David Ricardo
B: Adam Smith
C: Bertil Ohlin
D: Eli Heckscher
Policy instruments that governments use to intervene in international trade include not ______.
B: Exchange rate
D: Local content requirement
4. The following options are the trading blocs._______
A:FDI and NAFTA
B:EU and U.S.
C:U.S. and NAFTA
D:EU and NAFTA
5. Which currency is not the world’s four major trading currencies? A:U.S. dollar
B: European Euro
D: Japanese yen
6. The tree important segments of the global capital market include not _________. A: The international bond market
B: The international equity market
C: The eurocurrency market
D: The international bill market
7．_______are not the disadvantages of licensing?
A: Lack of control over technology
B: Inability to realize location and experience curve economics C: Inability to engage in global strategic coordination
D: Trade barriers
8. Many service firms like McDonald’s have its core competency, which should be in ________.
A: Management Know-how
B: Technological Know-how
C: Economic Know-how
D: Political Know-how
9. The following options are not the type of countertrade?
C: Turnkey projects
D: Compensation or Buybacks
10.Which factor is not the attribute that influence product in international trade? A: Culture differences
B :Economic development
C: Product and technical standards
D: Politics of government
True or False? （每题 1 分，共 10 分）
1. Culture as a system of values and norms that are shared...