一． 单项选择题 Choose the Best Answer and Fill in the Blanks
（每题 1 分，共 10 分）
1. Which option does not belong to “Culture Norms and Value Systems”？
D: Economic Philosophy
2. Who did advance the theory of comparative advantage?
A: David Ricardo
B: Adam Smith
C: Bertil Ohlin
D: Eli Heckscher
Policy instruments that governments use to intervene in international trade include not
B: Exchange rate
D: Local content requirement
4. The following options are the trading blocs._______
A:FDI and NAFTA
B:EU and U.S.
C:U.S. and NAFTA
D:EU and NAFTA
5. Which currency is not the world’s four major trading currencies?
B: European Euro
D: Japanese yen
6. The tree important segments of the global capital market include not _________.
A: The international bond market
B: The international equity market
C: The eurocurrency market
D: The international bill market
7．_______are not the disadvantages of licensing?
A: Lack of control over technology
B: Inability to realize location and experience curve economics
C: Inability to engage in global strategic coordination
D: Trade barriers
8. Many service firms like McDonald’s have its core competency, which should be
A: Management Know-how
B: Technological Know-how
C: Economic Know-how
D: Political Know-how
9. The following options are not the type of countertrade?
C: Turnkey projects
D: Compensation or Buybacks
10.Which factor is not the attribute that influence product in international trade?
A: Culture differences
B :Economic development
C: Product and technical standards
D: Politics of government
True or False? （每题 1 分，共 10 分）
1. Culture as a system of values and norms that are... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 03). Business. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1471380.html
"Business" StudyMode.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1471380.html>.
- MLA 7
"Business." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1471380.html>.
"Business." StudyMode.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1471380.html.