You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 3 pages and is made up of 3 Sections.
Name: Lee Gilbertson
Section 1 – Understand how to support the organisation of a business event
1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required.
There are a number of supporting activities that are required when organising a business event, such as;
Organising a venue for the event,
Ensuring the event is well publicized,
Appropriate space and licences are in place,
The correct equipment is available and operable
And any relevant documentation is readily available for all attendees. If all of the above are in place it will have a positive effect on the business event.
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
|Before |During |After |
|1. |1. |1. |
| | | |
| | | |... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 06). Business. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 06, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1024613.html
"Business" StudyMode.com. 06 2012. 2012. 06 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1024613.html>.
- MLA 7
"Business." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 06 2012. Web. 06 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1024613.html>.
"Business." StudyMode.com. 06, 2012. Accessed 06, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Business-1024613.html.