Scientific method is a systamatic organized series of steps that ensure maximum objectivity and consistency in researching and problem. STEPS OF SCIENTIFIC METHOD/RESEARCH:
1. Defining the problem
2. Literature view
3. Drawing/Formulating Hypothesis
4. Colecting and analyzing data
Research design is a blue point or detail plan for how a research study is to be conducted operationalizing variables they can be measure selecting and testing hypothesis.
The word demography derived from Greek word “Demas” means the people and “Grapho” means to draw or write. So the word demography means to draw or write about people. Demography is the scientific study of population. It draws on several components of population including size, composition and territorial distribution, to understand the social consequences of population change. Demographers study demographical variations and historical trends in their effort to develop population forecast. They also analyze the structure of a population- the age, gender, race and ethnicity of its members. A key figure in this analysis was Thomas Malthus.
According to Multilingual Demography dictonary “Demography is the scientific study of human population with respect to their size, structure and developemnt.” The components of demography including population size, territorial distribution geographical variations “the age, gender, sex, race and ethnicity.”
ELEMENTS OF DEMOGRAPHY:
1. Birth Rate: Number of live birth per 1000 population in a year. 2. Death Rate: Number of deaths per 1000 population in a year. 3. Growth Rate: Growth rate means the difference between births and deaths rates per 1000 population in a given year. 4. Total Fertility Rate: The average number of children born alive to any women, assuming that she can forms to current fertility rate. 5. Longivity: Longivity means the lifetime of a people up to death. 6. Life Expectancy: Life expectancy means the median number of years a person can be expected to live under a current mortality conditions. 7. The Infarty Mortality Rate: Is the number of deaths of infants under one year old per 1000 live births in a given year.
Education system is a basic rights of people. It is a learning process or traning process how a person learn about culture, sociolization, behaviour and attitude. According to Plato- “Education is the hermonious development of body, mind and soul” According to A.W.Green- “Historically education means the conscious traning of the young for the later adaption of adult roles.”
FUNCTIONS OF EDUCATION:
* To complete the sociolization process.
* To trnasmit central heritage.
* Formulation of social personality.
* Reformation of attitude.
* Occupational placement.
* To ensure achieved status.
* Encourage the sprit of completation.
* To ensure better standard of behaviour.
* Increase social awarness.
* Democratic participation.
MALTHUS THEORY OF POPULATION:
Thomas Robert Malthus was born in 1766 and died in 1834. His major books is “The Eassys on the principle of population.” published in 1798. He was famous for his population theory name Malthus theory of population. Malthus helds that the worlds population was growing more rapidly than the people population. He argued that food supply increases in order the prograssion 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10, whereas population growth increases expands by the way of Geomatric prograssion 1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128-256.
According to Malthus analysis the Gap between food production and population growth increasing single way to double unit. As a result a country population will double in every 25 years. Over population creat great problem in the standard of living and way of life in a country. According to Malthus there are two way to control population growth. 1....