Woodwork, plaster board and door and fire-door and French door.
* Kitchen going through conservatory- full frame with architrave with swing French door. Fitting 8 hinges and 4 handles with one inter locks/keys and 2 door-stopper. Wooden window seal with round edge. Ceiling coving to the whole kitchen ceiling. Four ceiling-corners will be fitted with coving. Skirting board will be fitted in the kitchen area. Fit ceiling plaster board and skimmed/plastering. All piping will be boxed with timber/plasterboard and skimmed. £1155 + £300 in oak/varnish,
* Conservatory through lounge wooden frame. Skirting board will be fitted in the conservatory. All piping will be boxed/with timber/plaster board/skimmed. £700+£70 in oal/varnish
* Conservatory floor will fit with level timber/fire floor board/underlay and laminated. £250
* Main lounge seal one entrance with wooden frame with fire glass. Main lounge- wooden frame with architrave with French door, six hinges with 4 handles and locks with two stoppers. In main lounge, a second door with wooden door architrave fire door with 3 hinges and locks. Skirting board will be fitted in the main lounge. Main lounge plastering ceiling plaster board. Al pipes will be boxed with timber//plaster board and skimmed. £1275+200 in Oak/varnish
* Floor lounge, through lounge, corridor lounge to the entrance will be levelled with timber/fire floor board/underlay and laminated. £350
* Outside electric shower corridor fit timber/floor board/underlay and laminated. £125
* Under stairs toilet- surrounding wall with timber with plaster board/skimmed. Ceiling with plaster board and skimmed fit new door frames, architrave doors, 3 hinges and 1 door lock. £425
* Corridor in the lounge- full skirting board and ceiling coving all the way. Fit ceiling plaster board and plastering. £250+70 in Oak/varnish
* Ground floor Bedroom near entrance- Fit French door with frame architrave 6 hinges locks and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document