1. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
2. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the department/office where the vacancy is, and the position key; otherwise, applications will not be acted upon.
3. Application forms should be answered properly and completely, e.g., "inclusive dates (mm/dd/year - mm/dd/year)", etc.
4. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline which is ten (10) calendar days from publication date; applications received beyond the last day of publication will not be acted upon.
If you consider yourself qualified, please fill out and email the BSP application form for employment in .doc file (word format). We will appreciate it if you send the accomplished form to this address: email@example.com, to facilitate communication, as needed. Otherwise, you may send your application with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) enclosed to:
Recruitment and Examination Division
Human Resource Management Department
12th Floor, Multi-Storey Building
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
1004 Malate, Manila
We further advise that the following documents be on hand and ready once requested:
1. Original and 2 photocopies of your:
a. Transcript of Records
c. Civil Service Eligibility and/or Board Rating Certificate 2. 2 Copies of Updated Resume
3. 2 Pictures (Passport-size with white background)
4. Certificate/s of Employment with Duties & Responsibilities 5. Certificate/s of Trainings/Seminars taken
6. NSO copy of Birth Certificate
7. Marriage Contract (if applicable)
8. NBI, Police and Barangay Clearances
Due to potential large volume of applications received, screening has to be made on a highly competitive basis. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted for further processing.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document