HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2
Background of the Author :
N.B. Grace is a published author and an editor of children's books and young adult books. Some of the published credits of N.B. Grace include Disney High School Musical 3 Junior Novel (Junior Novelization), Disney High School Musical: Stories From East High #9: Ringin' It In (High School Musical Stories from East High), How to Be More Confident: A Sunscreen Book (Sunscreen), and Get Your Vote On! (Disney High School Musical).
Albuquerque, New Mexico
East High School
* Troy Bolton (Zac Efron) is the most popular male student at East High School, and the captain of the varsity basketball team. On New Year's Eve after singing with Gabriella he finds himself having a crush on her.
* Gabriella Montez (Vanessa Hudgens) is one of the braniacs on the scholastic decathlon team. She develops a love for Troy.
* Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale) is an energetic student interested in theatre as well as being the center of all attention, most particularly, Troy's.
* Ryan Evans (Lucas Grabeel) is Sharpay's twin brother.
* Chad Danforth (Corbin Bleu) is Troy's best friend, and is very good friends with Jason and Zeke.
* Taylor McKessie (Monique Coleman) is Gabriella's best friend. She is captain of the school's Scholastic Decathlon team.
* Jack Bolton (Bart Johnson) is Troy's father and the coach of the basketball team.
* Ms. Darbus (Alyson Reed) is the stern drama teacher at East High.
* Kelsi Nielsen (Olesya Rulin) is a student at East High. She is a pianist and composer.
* Zeke Baylor (Chris Warren Jr.) is friends with Troy and Chad, and plays for the basketball team. He also enjoys baking.
* Jason Cross (Ryne Sanborn) is friends with Troy and Chad, and plays for the basketball team. He also tends to ask silly questions in class.
* Martha Cox (Kaycee Stroh) is a peppy braniac who enjoys hip-hop. She... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 02). Book Report. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Book-Report-1415079.html
"Book Report" StudyMode.com. 02 2013. 02 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Book-Report-1415079.html>.
"Book Report." StudyMode.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Book-Report-1415079.html.