ADVANTAGES AND LIMITATION
1. We can remember things without any effort.
2. Decision can be made without the presence of a person.
3. Even after the death of a man his intelligence can be used.
4. The activity of different animals can be understood. That means by interpretation of the electric impulses from the brain of the animals, their thinking can be understood easily.
5. It would allow the deaf to hear via direct nerve stimulation, and also be helpful for many psychological diseases. By down loading the contents of the brain that was uploaded into the computer, the man can get rid from the mad ness. Disadvantages:
Further, there are many new dangers these technologies will open. We will be susceptible to new forms of harm.
1. We become dependent upon the computer systems.
2. Others may use technical knowledge against us.
3. Computer viruses will pose an increasingly critical threat.
4. The real threat, however, is the fear that people will have of new technologies. That fear may culminate in a large resistance. Clear evidence of this type of fear is found today with respect to human cloning. HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIRMENT
1. A super computer.
2. Memory with a very large storing capacity.
3. Processor with a very high processing power.
4. A very wide network.
5. A program to convert the electric impulses from
the brain to input signal, which is to be received by
the computer, and vice versa.
6. Very powerful Nanobots to act as the interface
between the natural brain and the computer
In conclusion, we will be able to transfer ourselves into computers at some point. Most arguments against this outcome are seemingly easy to circumvent. They are either simple minded, or simply require further time for technology to increase. The only serious threats raised are also overcome as we note the combination of biological and digital...