Living Values Project 9th-10th 2012-2013
THE BLIND SIDE (MOVIE QUIZ)
EXPLAIN IN DETAILS.
1. WHAT WAS MICHAEL´S MOTHER PROBLEM?
2. HOW DID THAT AFFECT MICHAEL?
3. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YOU HAD BEEN HIM?
4. WHY DID TONY KICK OUT MICHAEL?
5. WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YOU HAD BEEN MRS. TUOHY?
6. WHAT WERE COACH COTTON´S ARGUMENTS TO HELP MICHAEL GET
ACCEPTED IN SCHOOL?
7. WHY DO YOU THINK MICHAEL WAS SO PROTECTIVE?
8. WHAT WAS MRS. TUOHY REACTION WHEN SHE HEARD MICHAEL HAD
NEVER HAD A BED?
9. DESCRIBE MRS. TUOHY´S FAMILY RELATIONSHIP?
10. HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER ADOPTED A
11. MRS. TOUHY SAID THAT MICHAEL CHANGED HER LIFE. HOW DO YOU
THINK HE CHANGED IT?
12. HOW WAS S.J. AND MICHAEL´S RELATIONSHIP?
13. WHY DIDN´T MICHAEL HAVE ANY KIND OF IDENTIFICATION?
14. DESCRIBE MRS. TUOHY´S PERSONALITY?
15. HOW DID MICHAEL SAVE S.J´S LIFE?
16. WHAT VALUES CAN YOU IDENTIFY IN THE MOVIE? SUPPORT YOUR
ANSWER WITH EVIDENCE FROM THE MOVIE
17. When Michael Oher arrived at Briarcrest Christian, he had very little in
the way of education. What in his life failed him the most? His mother?
The educational system? Social services? Himself?” Explain.
18. His life was far from ideal and yet he found a way through. How did he
19. Michael Oher, despite his poverty and homelessness, never joined a
gang, nor did he get involved in criminal activity. Why? What stopped
him from taking that path?
20. Before coming to Briarcrest, Michael Oher had no traditional support
network, yet a number of people did help him out — by letting him sleep
on their floors, bringing him to Briarcrest Christian, allowing him to enroll
in the school, etc. Why did they help him? explain
21. Teachers at Briarcrest discovered that Michael Oher was not stupid, but
rather had trouble learning in a classroom. What does that mean? What
is the difference between stupid and ignorant? Are there...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document