GEN/195 Sample Exam Questions The following questions are examples of the types of questions that you will see on your exams. The content of each question relates directly to the objectives of your course. As you go through the questions you will find that the answers are in bold type, the answers are provided for you so that you can assess your readiness to take the exams. If you feel that you need more preparation, please consult the Study Guide provided on your course web page. 1. The most important skill you’ll need to learn in college is… A. how to keep learning throughout your life. B. how to find yourself. C. how to make friends. D. to become more set in your ways. |
2. Developing a visual guide to a chapter is known as A. illustrating. B. chunking. C. mapping. D. outlining. |
3. Pat is taking a History class. The exams focus on events and dates. After each class, he draws timelines and plots the events covered in the lecture using key words. According to the VARK Learning Styles, what is Pat’s preference? A. Visual B. Aural C. Read/Write D. Kinesthetic |
4. Sally, who is majoring in Medicine, is taking a class that involves problem solving real life case studies. She most likely enjoys the class because she is: A. a diverger. B. an assimilator. C. a converger. D. an accommodator. |
5. A good study strategy includes… A. no flexibility for distractions. B. studying every few days. C. collaborating with others.D. All of the above |
6. Which of the following services does the Center for Writing Excellence not provide: A. WritePoint B. Tutor Review C. Interactive Case Studies D. Plagiarism Checker | [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 08). Biotic Component Paper. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 08, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Biotic-Component-Paper-392363.html
"Biotic Component Paper" StudyMode.com. 08 2010. 08 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Biotic-Component-Paper-392363.html>.
"Biotic Component Paper." StudyMode.com. 08, 2010. Accessed 08, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Biotic-Component-Paper-392363.html.