Market research on preference of beer consumer
Parth Tarsariya (373)
Ankur Kejriwal (268)
To find and analyze the beer market
To find which brand of beer is preferred most (approx.)
To record the consumer preferences among mild versus strong beer To track and record domestic and international beer brands and their market share.
Questioner to survey different beer consumer before making purchase of any particular brand
Name: __________________________________________________________ Centre: ________________
Dear Sir / Madam,
We are doing a brief survey to find out more about consumer preferences regarding beer product consumption. We would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to participate in it. Thank you for your cooperation.
1. Do you drink “Alcohol”?
If yes, continue with Q.2. If no, Go to Q.12.
2. If “Yes” than what you prefer?
(Rank from 1 to 5 according to your Preference) C. Beer : ( )
D. Scotch: ( )
E. Whiskey: ( )
F. Vodka ( )
G. Other:_____( )
3. If beer, what type of beer do you drink most often;
Light (Coors Light, Bud Light, etc.)
Domestic (Molson Canadian, Labatt Blue, etc.)
Imported (Corona, Heineken, etc.)
4. How often would you say you drink beer?
5. Where do you usually drink beer?
A. At home
D. Social gathering/Parties
E. Social events
6. Please tick all the brands you have heard of
O. Coors Light
P. Bud Light
Q. Molson Canadian
R. Labatt Blue
S. Any other please specify ________________
7. How did you become aware of most of the beer brands you selected in Q. 6? A. Tried it yourself
E. Sponsored events
F. Other :__________
8. Please List and rank the beer Brand that you drink most often; (Rank 1 is most preferred) A. ______________ ( )
B. ______________ ( )
C. ______________ ( )
9. With respect to alcohol content, how strong do you like your beer? A. Non-Alcoholic
B. Less than 3%
C. Between 3% and 6%
D. More than 6%
10. Rank the following product attributes from 1 to 6 with respect to their importance in choosing a beer brand ranked 1 in Q.8. (1=Highest, 6=Lowest). You may only use each value once. A. Packaging
D. Alcohol Content
11. Please rate the brand ,given 1st rank in Q.8, you use on the following attributes, on a scale of 1 to 5 (Select according to your scale) (1=Very Good, 5=Very poor).
| Alcohol Content
12. What is your Gender?
13. How old are you?
X. Older than 25
14. What was (is) your family's household monthly income? Y. Below 30000
]. Above 100000
Following analysis is done to analyze questioner based on...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document