1. Budweiser Marketing Mix
3. Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison 4. Introduction
* Anheuser-Busch Inc. is a strong and dominating company that is a leader in the beer market. They are a company that is rooted in values, ethics and sheer determination. * Anheuser-Busch targets consumers who are interested in alcoholic beverages that provide the best taste and quality. Their targets are anyone from the lower class of society, all the way up to the upper class. They have a wide range of brands and beverages to offer that are appealing to each social class. 5. Brief History
* Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc. traces its roots to 1852 and the Bavarian Brewery in St. Louis. * Adolphus Busch, a successful German businessman, joined his father-in-law in the business in the 1860s and took on increasing responsibility. * Budweiser was the first national beer brand, introduced in 1876. * In 2008, Anheuser-Busch and InBev combined to become Anheuser-Busch InBev. The new company is the world’s largest brewer and one of the top 5 consumer goods companies in the world. 6. Introduction The Heineken family entered the beer business in 1864, when Gerard Adriaan Heineken bought a brewery in the heart of Amsterdam. Over the past 140 years, four generations of the Heineken family have built and expanded the brand and the company in Europe and around the world. It is thanks to the leadership of Gerard, Henry and Alfred Heineken that Heineken is one of the world’s leading brewing groups. Today Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken is delegate member of the Board of directors of Heineken Holding N.V. 7. Introduction At the end of 2007, Heineken has expanded to a number of 119 brewers in more than 65 countries all over the world with a number of 50,004 employee in the year of 2007. (Heineken N.V., 2008). 8. Product
* Product Definition
* General: Good, idea, method, information, object, service, etc., that is the end result of a process and serves as a need or want satisfier. It is usually a bundle of tangible and intangible attributes (benefits, features, functions, uses) that a seller offers to a buyer for purchase. 10. Product: Budweiser
* Anheuser-Busch is an American-style lager and is one of the most popular beers in the United States. * Budweiser is made up of large proportion (up to 40%) of rice in addition to hops and barley malt. * Budweiser is produced in various breweries located aound the United States and the rest of the world. * It is a filtered beer available in draught and packaged forms. 11.
* Introduced in 1982
* It was one of the first light beers in the world
* Bud Light is the best-selling beer in the U.S. and the #1 beer in the world * It’s brewed at all 12 Anheuser-Busch U.S. based breweries. * Bud Light is brewed with all-natural ingredients – water, barley malt, rice, premium hops and yeast. * A blend of two and six row malt and cereal grains give bud light its clean, crisp, smooth taste. * There is 110 calories, 6.6 grams of carbohydrates and is 4.2 % alcohol by volume in each 12 OZ. serving Product: Bud Light
12. Product: Bud Select
* Bavarian hops and an extended brewing process combine to give the Budweiser Select its distinctively full flavor-despite weighing in at only 99 calories. Dark gold in color and pleasingly aromatic, Budweiser select is impressive from any angle. * The Exception to the Rule.
13. Product: Bud Light Lime
* Bud Light Lime is a premium light beer that combines the superior drinkability of Bud Light with a splash of 100% natural lime flavor. * A light beer with 4.2% ABV and 116 calories per 12...