Bain Capability Center – Analyst Job Description
What is Bain?
• We are a leading global strategy consulting firm with 41 offices in 27 countries • Our business is to help make companies more valuable • Our clients include the top management of some of the world’s leading companies and private equity investors
What is Bain Capability Center?
• BCC is the offshore group of Bain & Company that provides analytical support to Bain case teams across the globe • We assist in assessing key issues, executing analysis, drawing insights and making recommendations on discrete pieces of client work across a range of different industries and capabilities
What you will do as an analyst?
• Help define the right questions and analysis to solve clients' critical issues • Find ways to get the data and help answer critical questions • Use Bain’s proprietary toolkit and fact-based approach to validate answers • Communicate recommendations to Bain teams including Partners and Managers in global offices
What you will learn?
• Business judgment based on practical business experience • Logical thinking to break-down complex questions into simpler tasks • Analytical skills for rapidly assessing industries and companies
How your career will progress within BCC/Bain?
• We provide continuous training and coaching throughout your career so that you learn at each level • We offer opportunities to transfer to other offices if the need arises • Analyst programme is for 2 years after which you may progress as Associates and then Project Leaders within BCC • Other alternatives include moving to BCC Shared Services and Bain Consulting. All these career paths are dependant on need/demand and are merit based
What type of projects you will work on?
• Developing full potential market opportunity in Asia-Pacific for a US-based bar code printer manufacturer • Designing and developing automated inventory tracking tool for an international luggage company to track and forecast...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document