“Comparative analysis of MARKETING STRATEGIES OF
Vodafone & AIRTEL”
“BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION”
BBA 3rd sem
Roll No. 083
Mrs. Anjali Singh
Jagannath international management school
Vasant kunj New Delhi
I DEEPANSHU TANWAR, SINCERELY THANKFUL TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVING ME ANY KIND OF ASSISTANCE IN THE MAKING OF THIS PROJECT REPORT. I express my gratitude to Mrs. Anjali, who has through her vast experience and knowledge has been able to guide me, both ably and successfully towards the completion of the project. I express my gratitude to Jagannath international management school.
I would hereby, make most of the opportunity by expressing my sincerest thanks to all my faculties whose teachings gave me conceptual understanding and clarity of comprehension, which ultimately made my job more easy. Credit also goes to all my friends whose encouragement kept me in good stead.
Their continuous support has given me the strength and confidence to complete the project without any difficulty.
Last of all but not the least I would like to acknowledge my gratitude to the respondents without whom this survey would have been incomplete.
I, deepanshu tanwar hereby declares that the project report under title “Comparative Analysis of Marketing Strategies of Vodafone & Airtel.” Is my own work it is the analysis of the big scale sector of communication. This project involves the big scale services involved in telecommunication sector provided by Airtel and Vodafone to its customers. The survey was conducted so as to analyze the big scale sector prevailing in the current industry and the improvement that can be made upon it. All care has been taken to keep this report error free and I sincerely regret for any unintended discrepancies that might have crept into this report. I shall be highly obliged if errors (if any) be brought to my attention.
3. Need of the study
4. objectives of the study
5. introduction of the topic
• Telecom sector in India
• Company profile of Airtel
• The magic
• Comparison between marketing strategy of Bharti Airtel and Vodafone 6. Research Methodology
• Type of research methodology
• Data collection method
• Method of collection
7. Data Analysis and Interpretation
8. Swot analysis
9. Suggestion & Conclusion
OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
Every organization has to achieve its organization goals. For this it is very essential for an organization to know about the view of consumers and their competitive products. This survey research may be also aimed as to estimate potential buyer for the product. The objective of the study is as under:-
1. To identify the difference between market performance of Airtel industry and Vodafone. 2. To study the market of Airtel Industry and Vodafone on big scale telecommunication sector. 3. To compare various parameters of marketing strategies, manufacturing process, technology adopted production policy, advertising, collaboration, export scenario, future prospect for the two companies and government policies. 4. To study customer buying behavior and factors which influence the purchase decision process. 5. To know how the company has been successful in encountering the aggressive marketing strategies of competitors.
Achieving accuracy in any research requires a deep study regarding the subject. The prime objective of the project is to compare Airtel with the existing competitor (Vodafone) in the market and the impact of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document