CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
I am an RNLD with twenty years post registration experience spending the last nine years working in a neurological nurse led centre as a senior nurse, deputising for the head of care in her absence. I have drive, commitment and enthusiasm and I am wanting to gain more experience at management level to further my career and expand my knowledge base.
ADDRESS157, Beckett Road
TELEPHONE07917840395 (mobile) 01302372520 (Landline)
D.O.B. 24th June 1967
ETHNIC ORIGIN White British
PIN NUMBER 89A1155E
JOB TITLE: Senior nurse
TEL 01709 892070
• Deputising for head of care in their absence.
• Management of the building on a daily basis.
• Responsible for 42 service users – including all clinical duties. • Management and supervision of staff, including appraisals, performance management and formulation of staff rotas. • On call duties providing out of hour’s advice and cover as required. • Mentorship of students
• Lead nurse for end of life care and acquired brain injury. • In house training.
• Assessment of prospective service users.
• Chairing clinical reviews e.g. continuing care reviews.
I am honest, reliable, punctual, adaptable and hardworking. I enjoy a challenge and have the ability to remain calm in crisis situations. I prioritise my workload well and delegate tasks appropriately. My communication skills both written and verbal are very good. I work well as part of a team but...