AB English 3-3 February 28, 2013
IV. Choose your favorite lines/quotations. Explain and justify.
* Floating faith made us brave, made us endure consequences. I love this line because it is true that faith made us brave. I have my own faith that truly makes me strong and continue my life even lots of consequences come. I know that having faith gives grace in your heart and soul that keeps you to fight.
* The journey of life is not any easy.
Yeah, so true, that life is not any easy because we do not know what will come tomorrow or later. There are lots of things that may happen. Good or bad we can never say. But if we have faith, life will be at ease and enjoyable enough. Your faith will guide you and gives you inspiration to continue your life no matter what problems come.
* Pride is a sin, dignity is salvation. I am my mother’s daughter. This one is kind of reflective one. It makes me to realize something. I believe that this justifiable self-respect is a sin especially if you are hurting somebody in a simple or hard way. And this dignity or the honor that you keep will save you from your sin like pride. The last line saying, I am my mother’s daughter gives me joy that Nenita shows great love because she’s proud that she is a daughter of her mother no matter what people say and even if her mother expresses disappointment towards Nenita.
* “I’m afraid I could never find the balance between love and anger.” These two strong emotions are sometimes hard to control. I like this line because I can relate my own experience. Like being in love somehow gives happiness that can drive you crazy, do everything, sacrifices and all like. While being angry which I am scared of is really uncontrollable sometimes. It’s so confusing that you do not what will happen next if love and anger collides.
* It was just rain, just water. Without sweets or spices or condiments, without our expert or fumbling...